Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Current Address:
Hermana Ashtin Wilcoxen
Mision Guatemala Este
Apartado Postal 951-A
Guatemala, Guatemala C.A.

Well so first things first. Yesterday I woke up sick, but I was like okay, just suck it up we have work to do today (because we had made super good plans to meet our goals this week). Well it just got worse from there, so unfortunately I had to stay home all of yesterday. So thanks to me our dats for the week were pretty much shot but what can you do? I dont know what I am going to do when I get home though because I slept for like an hour and was like I NEED TO DO SOMETHING! I dont know if I will be able to sit still when I get back haha. But no worries, the bishop gave me a blessing during church (it was pretty noticeable that I wasnt feeling well) and well...the priesthood power is real and today I feel fine. A little weak, but its Pday so I have some time to get back to normal. PLUS tomorrow I will be in the capital having a conference with the whole mission and then Wednesday Elder Quentin L Cook is coming!!!! WOOHHHHH!!! I am so pumped!!

 

So I would just like you to all know how flipping awkward street contacting is haha. I seriously have lost all shame. Like the other day we were ordering food from this woman and her son was there and was wearing a Michigan sweatshirt and I talked to him for a little bit about Michigan because he had been there and then was like so I know this is weird but can I take a picture with you? Because one of my best friends lives there haha. Yeah...I dont know if I will have embarassment of anything when I get back...which could be bad or good, still havent decided.

So tomorrow I complete 5 months in the mission. WHAT?! Where has the time gone?? I still feel like I just got here. 

The miracle of the week is that we found THIRTY TWO news. And yesterday in church we had 4 guy investigators at church. Our ward has seriously all women in it, so we have been praying to find priesthood holders. But yeah, that was a miracle for us this week, and we couldnt even work one of those days. I dont know how it happens, but God works in mysterious ways.

Love you all, have great weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment